Gonzalo is a very pragmatic lawyer, who is dedicated to delivering comprehensive solutions through analysing and identifying potential risks that clients may encounter. His forward- thinking approach emphasises business and regulatory compliance to minimize risks effectively, and gives a sense of security and confidence to his clients.
Responsible for having obtained the regulatory autorization of a new stock exchange based in Spain (Portfolio Stock Exchange)
Leading the regulatory approval by the CNMV of an investment firm
Advising a client for setting up a new business based on Blockchain technology
What clients say
"With his ability to find comprehensive solutions that are client focused and tailored to their individual needs, Gonzalo is an asset to any firm. His detailed knowledge on particular areas such as markets, regulation, new technologies and customer service, enables him to respond quickly to any circumstance, apply with regulations, and evaluate and mitigate the risks and possible conflicts that may arise. I think this is his most valuable attribute. His ability to give me answers with certainty and security during the innovation stage gave me the confidence I needed and helped generate new business ventures."
Qualifications and memberships
- Executive MBA. IE Business School (2018-2019)
- IA & Blockchain program. Stanford University (May 2019)
- Ph.D. in Laws. Thesis done in stock markets area. Summa Cum Laude. Complutense University (2012-2017)
- Master in Laws (LL.M.) IE Law School (2010).
- Bachelor in Laws. Complutense University (2003-2008)
- Bachelor in Business Administration. Complutense University (2003-2009)"