Hector is a responsible and detail-oriented person, which drives him to seek the best solutions for his clients. Hector specialises in administrative and contentious-administrative procedures in tax matters, as well as in tax planning for family businesses.
Advising on the succession and sale of the majority shareholding of a historic Spanish football club.
Providing advice to an Olympic medallist on sports project and maximum use of tax advantages.
Legal and tax advice given to International Organisations and their members, both in their establishment in Spain and in procedures for the effective implementation of tax benefits.
What clients say
Clients describe Hector as a reliable individual who takes pride and ownership of his work.
Qualifications and memberships
- Graduated in Law from the University of Oviedo
- Master's Degree in Access to the Legal Profession + Tax Specialization at the Garrigues Study Center (Madrid)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors
- Member of the Illustrious Bar Association of Oviedo and its young associates group
- Member and legal collaborator of the Asturian youth association New North