Ignacio stands out for his hard-working and determined spirit. An expert in complex civil and commercial litigation, as well as handling special business situations such as restructurings, negotiations, and insolvency proceedings, Ignacio is a shining example of a lawyer with a strong desire for a job well done, and focuses on delivering results.
Advised a prominent international healthcare company in negotiating with investors and subsequent bankruptcy proceedings in various jurisdictions (EU and Latin America).
Represented an important national client in the dairy sector in a case against one of its insurers for non-payment of damages caused during international transportation of goods.
Representation, procedural strategy design, and defense of a major multinational company in proceedings resulting from a cartel.
What clients say
Finalist of the Iberian Lawyer Forty under 40 awards, as Lawyer of the Year in the category: Insolvency & Restructuring. Ignacio stands out for being an approachable person and a hard worker.
Qualifications and memberships
- Graduated in Law from the University of Oviedo.
- Master's Degree in Business Legal Advising from ICADE.
- Bankruptcy and Corporate Law Program at IE.
- Advanced Management Program -AMP- at IE (2019).
- National responsible for the Under 40 Section of the Spanish Insolvency Law Club.