Mariam provides dedicated and meticulous legal advise, ensuring that clients receive comprehensive support. She maintains a close and engaged relationship with clients whilst staying updated on industry developments, enabling her to offer tailored advice.
Advising a major multilateral bank based in Washington DC on a comprehensive and detailed antitrust audit of a leading listed (IBEX 35) Spanish infrastructure group’s Antitrust Compliance Programme.
Representing a leading Spanish distributor on Phase II merger proceedings before the CNMC relating to its proposed joint-venture with other leading Spanish distributor. The case involved negotiating Phase II remedies with the CNMC.
Advising a leading US car manufacturer on a major antitrust litigation case relating to the “automobile cartel” and the private damages claims from aggrieved customers.
What clients say
Qualifications and memberships
- Law degree from the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM)
- Master's in European Union Law (LLM) at Carlos III University of Madrid
- Master's in Legal Practice from the Center for Financial Studies (CEF)
- Member of the Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
- Member of the Spanish Association for Competition Defence