In light of recent legislative changes in Peru, where the law now allows individuals bringing claims of sexual harassment to sue both the alleged perpetrator and the business, it has become even more important that companies proactively address and prevent incidents of sexual harassment in the workplace.
In an upcoming webinar hosted by Cámara de Comercio de Lima, Miguel Ángel De La Flor will focus on the key strategies for training employees and raising awareness within organisations to mitigate the risk of harassment and the potential legal and reputational consequences.
Key topics to be covered:
- Overview of the new legal landscape
- Importance of employee training
- Effective training strategies
- Promoting a speak-up culture
- Leadership's role in prevention
- Raising awareness through communication
- Case studies and practical insights
Click here to register: Event Legal Sector CCL | Good labour practices as part of corporate governance management