Alba is a proactive and highly motivated individual. She is always willing to learn and strives to come up with creative solutions that go the extra mile. She fully immerses herself in each client's problem as if it were her own.
Working in International Arbitration, under the ICC regulations and with headquarters in Latin America, in matters of development and construction of photovoltaic energy facilities.
Advisory and preparation of procedural strategy reports for a significant real estate developer, regarding claims for damages due to construction defects and flaws.
Advice and feasibility study of actions regarding infringement on the right to honour of legal entities.
What clients say
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Rey Juan Carlos University (2021)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Management, Rey Juan Carlos University (2021)
- Master's degree in Access to Advocacy, CEU San Pablo University (2023)
- Executive Master in International Business Law, CEU IAM Business School (2023)
- Diploma from the International Academy of Arbitration Law (French Arbitration Committee, Paris), 2021 Edition
- Member of the Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid
- CEIA-40 Partner
- CIArb Member
- Young ICCA Member
- Nova Talent Member
- MetaverseLegal Co-Administrator