Eduardo focuses on legal counsel with a strong emphasis on client satisfaction. His main aim is to understand his clients' needs and expectations in order to provide effective solutions. He always seeks open and constant communication to ensure that the requirements are being appropriately addressed.
Being the corporate legal advisory for an international transnational company entering Peru.
Implementing a 360° Compliance Model to the leading telecommunications group in the sector.
Legal advice given on the implementation of personal data protection obligations to a local company, considering international standards (GDPR).
What clients say
Leading lawyer in the eSports and digital law sector in Peru.
Qualifications and memberships
- Master's Degree in Business Legal Advice - LL.M. from the Instituto de Empresa (IE)
- Licensed lawyer from the University of Lima
- Member of the Lima Bar Association
- Member of the Lawgic Tec Association (General Management)
- Member of the ALIL-LATAM Association