Fernando is an exceptional Lawyer whose passion for the law, focus, and dedication allows him to tirelessly and competently advocate for his clients' rights and interests. Fernando specialises in navigating legal intricacies in transactional matters and complex litigation.
Advising international clients on different regulations regarding the diverse corporate structures and its formation in Florida.
Advise, negotiate, and carefully draft an Intellectual Property Purchase and Sale Agreement for a toy distributor.
Representing clients in litigation matters in federal and state courts in Florida, in the areas of contract disputes, construction lien law, real estate transactions, and post-judgment proceedings.
What clients say
Qualifications and memberships
- Juris Doctor - University of Miami School of Law
- Licensed to Practice Law in Florida
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Solicitor - University of Cátolica de Honduras
- Licensed to Practice Law in Honduras
- LLM in Entertainment, Arts, and Sports - University of Miami School of Law
- LLM - Florida International University