Francisco puts the client at the center of his advisory, understanding their needs and how to fulfil them. He specialises in corporate advice for national and international companies, becoming a close legal partner to the business.
Advised a photovoltaic solar energy company in the sale of a portfolio of projects under development with a total capacity of 1GB to an energy multinational.
Designed and implemented in Spain a corporate structure through which a British investment fund has launched its almond cultivation and exploitation activity.
Functions of Secretary of the Board of Directors and/or Legal Advisor on behalf of various companies in the energy and agri-food sectors.
What clients say
Qualifications and memberships
- Law degree from the University of Seville.
- Master's degree in Legal Advice for Businesses from the Institute of Legal and Business Studies Cajasol.
- Master's degree in Private Patrimonial Law in the Global Market from the Pablo de Olavide University.
- Diploma in Contract Law from HarvardX.
- Diploma in Executive Management from the International Institute San Telmo.
- Member of the Illustrious Bar Association of Seville.