Jaime specialises in the tax structuring and planning of cross-border operations for Spanish and multinational groups, as well as family businesses; carrying out all the necessary tasks before and after the operation. Jaime also has extensive experience in tax advisory for integrations and reorganisations of large multinational groups, designing holding structures, tax-efficient financing and repatriation of profits, tax Due Diligence reports, and legal management and direction of tax proceedings.
Advising two of the most important International Financial Organisations on matters related to taxation of transactions and operations, as well as relationships with suppliers, clients, and employees with tax implications.
Providing tax advice on the corporate restructuring and sale of the majority of the share capital of Real Sporting de Gijón, S.A.D.
Advising on the tax structuring of an international joint venture for investment in renewable energy parks with presence in 6+ countries.
What clients say
Jaime is known for his pragmatic advice and for providing a completely personalised service, having knowledge of the local specificity of each market to achieve a comprehensive understanding of his client's needs.
Qualifications and memberships
- Degree in Law and Business Administration and Management from the Pontifical University of Comillas, Madrid (ICADE E-3)
- Master's Degree in Taxation from the Center for Financial Studies, Madrid (CEF)
- Best Lawyers (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Iberian Lawyer 40 under 40 Award (2017)
- International Tax Review Americas: Energy Tax Deal of the Year 2015 Award (Repsol-Talisman)
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association
- Member of AEDAF (Spanish Association of Tax Advisors)
- Member of AEDF-IFA (Spanish Association of Financial Law - International Fiscal Association)