Javier applies a practical and client-oriented approach, aiming to achieve the best possible outcome for his clients' rights and interests. Diligent in studying each case and with a wide range of experience in highly reputable law firms, Javier stands out for providing high-quality legal advice to companies and agents in the sports entertainment and gaming industry.
Provided legal advice to a major energy sector company on the sale of photovoltaic projects.
Advising a foreign investment fund on the sale of a property and leaseback transaction.
Acting for football clubs and player agents.
What clients say
Clients comment on Javier's responsible and dedicated approach to his work and for achieving the best outcomes for his clients.
Qualifications and memberships
- Joint degree in Labor Relations and Business Sciences from the Pablo de Olavide University
- Bachelor's degree in Law from the European University of Madrid
- Superior Master's degree in Advocacy from the Pablo de Olavide University Master's degree in International Advocacy from ISDE
- Program in Sports Law from ESBS, Valencia C.F. Foundation, and Ruiz-Huerta y Crespo Lawyers
- International Master's degree in Football Law from Sports Law Institute