Lucía provides advice to domestic and international clients on all types of civil and commercial litigation.
Advice and representation to a significant company regarding the application of the rebus sic stantibus clause.
Representation of corporate directors in matters of corporate disputes and liability of administrators.
Representation of an important company in contractual interpretation matters
What clients say
Client's describe Lucía as organised and decisive.
Qualifications and memberships
- Law degree from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Master's in Access to the Legal Profession and Legal Advice for Companies
- Bilingual program at IE Law School
- Master's degree at the University of Miami School of Law
- Editor and author of the legal blog "Hay Derecho"