Oscar is highly regarded for his wealth of knowledge and experience in the protection of intangible assets and the promotion of innovation. He is known for his specialisation and technological curiosity, which allows him to advise technology companies and high-potential innovative projects, ensuring compliance with the regulatory framework with a business-oriented focus.
Being the in-house counsel to one of the leading Spanish pharmaceutical companies on privacy and advertising regulations and their implications for the pharmaceutical industry and clinical research.
Advising leading organisations in regulated sectors such as insurance, energy, and telecommunications.
Providing legal support as a key partner in an international project searching for new, groundbreaking models for the exploitation of artistic works and underlying intellectual property rights.
What clients say
Qualifications and memberships
- Graduated in Law and Master's Degree in Access to the Legal Profession from the University of Vigo, with a stay at the University of Pisa
- Master's Degree in Intellectual Property, Industrial and New Technologies (LLM IP & IT) at the Autonomous University of Madrid
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Entertainment Law (DENAE)
- Member of the Alumni Association of the Master's Degree in Intellectual Property, Industrial and New Technologies from the Autonomous University of Madrid (AMPI-AUM)