Rafael is recognised for his ability to handle legally complex and high-value matters. Additionally, he provides valuable advice in pre-litigation negotiations in multi-jurisdictional disputes across various sectors. Rafael aims to offer an excellent service and to contribute to building a fairer and more equitable legal system.
Advised in an international arbitration matter, in English, related to a multimillion-dollar claim in the context of the largest infrastructure project developed by Spanish companies.
Acted for an insurance company in a coverage claim as a result of a multimillion-dollar incident occurring at liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants located in ports in China and Qatar.
Advised in a dispute involving over 100 million euros, related to a portfolio of photovoltaic power plants.
What clients say
Qualifications and memberships
- Law Degree from the Pontifical University of Comillas (ICADE) in Madrid
- Expert in Corporate and M&A Law from the Higher Institute of Law and Economics (ISDE) in Madrid
- Master's Degree in Access to the Legal Profession from the Higher Institute of Law and Economics (ISDE) in Madrid
- Member of the Illustrious Bar Association of Madrid (ICAM)
- Young member of the Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center